Location: Riyadh, KSA
- Under the direction of the Senior Design Manager/ Project Director you will provide a key support role in management of the design process on large scale projects.
- Facilitate the implementation and execution of all Project controls, working with available project resources, to include programs, schedules, progress reports and records.
- Act as a key point of contact for participation in the project change control process
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- Looking for fresh/recent graduates to join our team. Preference will be given for 2022 or 2023 graduates.
- Bachelors degree in Project Management/ Construction Project management/ Architecture/ Civil
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Project Management is necessary.
- 0-1 years of experience in similar role
- Saudi nationals are preferred
- Thorough knowledge of the design process
- Timely coordination with multi-disciplinary project teams
- Setting and meeting project delivery timelines
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to produce written reports and delivery programs
- Ability to contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Deadline Orientated
- Attention to Detail
- Plan and organize
- Professional knowledge
- Excellent communication
- Good timekeeping
- Ability to work under pressure
- MS Project or Primavera project planning
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com
Quoting the job title “PROJECT COORDINATOR” in the subject line.