Location: Dubai, UAE
- Answer the switchboard in a clear and precise manner ensuring incoming calls are routed to the correct recipient.
- Act as the first contact and support to visitors.
- Handle all internal and external inquiries and carry out administrative activities of the front office.
- Arranging travel and hotel bookings, visas, etc.
- Provide administrative support to staff.
- Looking after the office in terms of maintenance and safety.
- Preparing LPOs and handling office petty cash.
- Assist Office Manager/HR Manager with administrative related typing, reports, letterheads and schedules.
- Bachelors degree in any discipline
- 1-2 year of experience in similar role
- Excellent English communication skills
- Proficient in MS-Office
- Must be confident working under pressure and multi-tasking
- UAE Nationals are preferred
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quoting the job title “Receptionist (UAE National)” in the subject line.