- Extensive experience in leading & managing of a multi disciplinary site supervision team for large luxury hospitality projects
- Extensive experience in a Post Contract Supervision role, including control and recording/reporting in a consultant-side position.
- Review shop drawings and submittals for compliance with the design intent and coordination of shop drawings with different trades and disciplines.
- Review of project submittals comprising technical literature, samples and mock-ups for compliance with design specifications and details.
- Monitoring progress of works to ensure timely execution of work in accordance with the project schedule and in coordination with the work of other trades and disciplines.
- Direction and supervision of contractors & subcontractors to ensure workmanship of construction compliance with design specifications & details.
- Attendance at site progress and technical meetings.
- Coordinate and check drawings for coherence and update changes as required.
- Assist, monitor and maintain site wide compliance with site Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Attend quality control and quality assurance inspections and issue reports as required.
- Attend and respond to contractor’s queries and requests for information (RFI’s) and coordinate responses to resolve technical issues.
- Reports to the Project Director
- Qualified Architect with minimum 15 years experience
- 7-10 years full time Middle East site experience is a must. KSA experience will be preferred.
- Extensive 5* Multiple Hotel & Resort experience
- Multi-discipline design experience and knowledge
- Hands-on overseeing all construction works
- Excellent in English language - written and spoken
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quoting the job title “Lead Project Architect (Site Supervision)” in the subject line.